Lesson 1 - Things that Use Batteries
- There are many things around us that use batteries.Batteries suppy electricity for things like toys and torch to work.Batteries come in different shapes and sizes.
Lesson 2 - How to Use a Battery?
- Notice that the battery has two metal ends. These are called terminals.
- At the positive terminal, you will see a ‘+’ symbol there.
- At the negative terminal, you will see a ‘−’ symbol there.
- At thing that uses batteries always has a slot for inserting batteries.
- This slot is called the battery holder.
- It has the ‘+’ and ‘−’symbols in it.